- World Geography(Telugu)
- Junior Lecturers Prev.Papers
- Physics & Chemistry
- APPSC Material for Group 1
- Quiz on General Studies
- APPSC Guidance
- Ancient History(Short Notes)
- Medieval History(Short Notes)
- Modern India(Class Notes)
- Indian History
- APPSC G1 Mains Forum
- Indian Polity
- General Awareness
- Group 1 Mains - Paper 4
- World Geography
- General Geography(Class Notes-TM)
- AP Geography
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Group 1 Mains Cancellation Issue
- Andhra History(Class Notes)
- Andhra Economy
- Indian History Bits (TM)
- Chat Box
- Biology(TM) Class Notes
- Indian Constitution(TM) Class Notes
- 60+APPSC Previous Papers
- Data Interpretation
- World History
- Indian Constitution Quiz(110)
- Physics MCQ Quiz's
- Chemistry MCQ Quiz's
- Biology MCQ Quiz's
- Group 1 Previous Papers(All)
- GS Reviewer(50-Sets)
- AEE Material
March 28, 2015
March 15, 2015
- Situated in the valley of two rivers, the Euphrates and the Tigris. J.H Breasted described the area as the “fertile crescent”.
- Different groups like the Sumerians, the Amorites, the Assyrians and the Chaldeans ruled.
- The form of writing was cunie form.
- Epic of Gilgamesh was famous. The code of Hammurabi is the first written code of laws to history.
- They were polytheistic in the religion. They worshipped Entil, Shamash, Ishtar, Venus, Marduk, Saturn etc.,
- The tower of Babel is one of the wonders of the ancient world. The hanging gardens of Babylon were also another wonder of the ancient world.
- The contributions in the field of Astronomy, Medicine and Geometry were noteworthy. The Ziggurat served as an observatory. The Astronomers Nabu and Kidinnu were famous.
March 6, 2015
Assistant Executive Engineers, Junior Engineers & Section Engineers Material for APPSC, TSPSC, RRB & SSC Exams
Telangana Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Assistant Executive Engineers(AEE) in Civil Engineering & Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineers, APPSC AEE Previous Question Papers, AEE Syllabus, AEE Material Download, GATE Civil Engineering Material.
APPSC AEE Previous Technical Papers Download
Theory Material - in PDF Download
Common for Civil Engineering & Mechanical Engineering