- Weather may be defined as the condition of atmosphere at a given place for a short period with regard to its elements like temperature, rainfall, pressure, humidity, sunshine, wind speed, cloudiness, etc. A little change in any one of the above elements may change the weather.
- Weather changes from day to day and even from hour to hour
- A bright and sunny day may change into a cloudy or a rainy day.
- Climate refers to the atmospheric conditions extending over a large area.
- Finally, weather data are based on actual observations, the climatic data give an average of the weather conditions collected during a month, a season or a year.