Problems faced by Andhra Pradesh Industries: Institutional & Non- Institutional:
- Problems in matters relating to industrial finance, financial institutions and capital markets as also policies towards sick industries, industrial restructuring and industrial relations policies.
- Irregular industrial statistics and not undertake special studies relating to industrial development and sickness.
- Non-review of financial performance of the companies annually.
- Not re-viewing the targets of capacity and production.
- Not aware of study scientific and technical advances and technology transfer issues having bearing on the development in various industrial fields.
- Not aware of factors inhibiting or accelerating growth in particular sectors for industries and analyze the causes of various problems being faced by individual industries and industry groups.
- Not aware of Monitoring the programmes and progress of Centrally Sponsored Schemes relating to industrial sector export promotion and allied activities.