*The production problems include raw material availability, capacity utilization, and storage problems.
* The marketing problems arises because of dealing in only one product, cut throat competition, adopting cost oriented method of pricing, lack of advertisement, not branding their products etc.,
* The financial problems include investment risks, procurement of loan from banks and their repayment, meeting day to day expenses and the like.
* The labour problems include highly demanding employees, absenteeism lack of skilled workers and transportation of workers.
* Infrastructure problems also add coal to the fire. Unless and until you have the infrastructure in its place the rest of the efforts are futile.
* Personal problems like spending less time with family and for the whole sweat exerted the rewards have not been favorable.