- World Geography(Telugu)
- Physics & Chemistry
- APPSC Material for Group 1
- Quiz on General Studies
- APPSC Guidance
- Junior Lecturers Prev.Papers
- Ancient History(Short Notes)
- Medieval History(Short Notes)
- Modern India(Class Notes)
- Indian Constitution(Class Notes-EM)
- Indian History
- APPSC G1 Mains Forum
- Indian Polity
- General Awareness
- Group 1 Mains - Paper 4
- World Geography
- General Geography(Class Notes-TM)
- AP Geography
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Group 1 Mains Cancellation Issue
- Andhra History(Class Notes)
- Andhra Economy
- Indian History Bits (TM)
- Chat Box
- Biology(TM) Class Notes
- Indian Constitution(TM) Class Notes
- 60+APPSC Previous Papers
- Data Interpretation
- World History
- Indian Constitution Quiz(110)
- Physics MCQ Quiz's
- Chemistry MCQ Quiz's
- Biology MCQ Quiz's
- Group 1 Previous Papers(All)
- GS Reviewer(50-Sets)
- Essays for Mains
- AEE Material
- SSC CGL Material
July 12, 2013
GO Released regarding Group 1 & Group 2 Merger - Merger postponed to 2014- Its Official Now!
GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH ABSTRACT
Public Services – Direct recruitment – Reclassification of categories of posts under Group-I and Group-II Services as Group-I(A), Group-I(B) & Group-II services – Revised scheme of examination - Orders Issued – Effect of – Modified orders Issued.
GENERAL ADMINISTRATION (SER-A) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No. 556 Dated:12-07-2013.
Read the following:
1 G.O.Ms.No.570 G.A.(Ser.A)Deptt., dt:31.12.1997.
2 G.O.Ms.No.398 G.A.(Ser.A)Deptt., dt:25.09.1999.
3 G.O.Ms.No.625 G.A.(Ser.A)Deptt., dt:22.08.2007.
4 G.O.Ms.No.420 G.A.(Ser.A)Deptt., dt:22.07.2011.
5 G.O.Ms.No.490 G.A.(Ser.A)Deptt., dt:11.08.2011.
6 G.O.Ms.No.622 G.A.(Ser.A)Deptt., dt:13.12.2012.
7 G.O.Ms.No.623 G.A.(Ser.A)Deptt., dt:13.12.2012.
8 Secretary APPSC Lr.No.10/RR/2012 dt:21.06.2013.
1. In the Government order 1st read above, orders were issued clubbing 20 categories of posts under Group-I Services with revised scheme and syllabus of examination.
2. In the Government order 2nd read above, orders were issued clubbing all the categories of posts under Group-II(A) and Group -II(B) as Group-II Services with revised scheme and syllabus of examination.
3. In the Government order 3rd read above, orders were issued revising the scheme and syllabus of examination for making direct recruitment to the posts under Group-I, Group-II Services and also Gazetted and Non-Gazetted categories respectively to be conducted by the A.P.Public Service Commission.
4. In the Government Order 4th read above, read with Government Order 5th read above, orders have been issued revising the scheme of examination for Group-I, Group-II Services and also Gazetted and Non- Gazetted categories as detailed in Annexure-I, II & III to the said order. As per the revised scheme of the examination, selections shall be made based on the written examination only except for recruitment to the posts under Group-I Services and also certain Gazetted categories which has the interview system in addition to written examination.
5. In Government Order 6th read above, orders were issued reclassifying the categories of posts under Group-I and Group-II Services as Group-I(A) and Group-I(B) and Group-II Services and to conduct common examination for selection of candidates under Group-I(A) and Group-I(B) Services.
6. In the Government Order 7th read above, orders were issued revising the scheme of examination for the reclassified categories of posts under Group-I(A), Group-I(B), Group-II and also for certain Gazetted and Non-Gazetted categories.
7. After introduction of the above revised scheme in Government Order 6th and 7th read above, several representations have been received for extending the reasonable time before its implementation, so as to accustom to the new scheme mainly on the ground that this would be disadvantageous to the aspiring candidates coming from rural areas.
8. The Secretary, A.P.Public Service Commission has also informed in the letter 8th read above that after issue of orders in Government Order 6th and 7th read above, certain representations have been received from the candidates requesting for repealing the said Government Orders and to continue the previous procedure of selection. The Secretary, A.P.Public Service Commission, therefore, requested to postpone the implementation of these Government Orders till the next year so as to enable the A.P.Public Service Commission to conduct the recruitment as per the procedure existing before issuance of Government Order 6th and 7th read above.
9. Government after careful examination have decided to implement these new Government Orders from the recruitment year 2014 and to follow the procedure existed in Government Orders 1st to 5th read above till then.
10. In partial modification of the orders issued in G.O.Ms.No.622, G.A. (Ser.A)Department, dated:13.12.2012 and G.O.Ms.No.623, G.A.(Ser.A) Department, dated:13.12.2012 the Government hereby direct that
a) the programme of selection, re-classification of categories of posts under Group-I & Group-II services as Group-I(A) and Group-I(B) and Group-II services ordered in G.O.Ms.No.622 G.A.(Ser.A) Department dated: 13.12.2012 and the revised orders issued in G.O.Ms.No.623 G.A.(Ser.A) Department, dated: 13.12.2012 prescribing the scheme for recruitment to Group-I, Group-II services and Gazetted and non-Gazetted categories, shall be implemented from the recruitment year 2014; and
b) till such time, the scheme of examination prescribed in G.O.Ms.
No.420 G.A.(Ser.A)Department, dated:22.07.2011 read with G.O.Ms.No.490 G.A.(Ser.A)Department, dated: 11.08.2011 grouping 20 categories under Group-I services and 27 categories under Group-II services as ordered in G.O.Ms. No.570, G.A. (Ser.A) Department, dated:31.12.1997 and G.O.Ms.No.398 G.A. (Ser.A) Department, dated: 25.09.1999 respectively shall be followed for the recruitment to be taken up by the A.P.Public Service Commission.
[BY ORDEER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH]
CHIEF SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
A.P.Public Service Commission, Hyderabad
All the Departments of Secretariat
All the Heads of Departments
All the District Collectors/District Judges
All Administrative / Service Sections in General Administration Department
The Prl.Secretary to Chief Minister
The P.S to Chief Secretary to
The Accountant General, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad
//FORWARDED :: BY ORDER//