- Started on 13th July 2014
- The programme meant to make administration accessible to people and chart a course in development at village-level was the brain child of Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrashekhar Rao.
- The program intends to democratize development planning and increase transparency in government spending.
- Similar to Janmabhoomi(TDP) and Palle Baata(Congress)
- The programme was a failure because of lack of funds to fulfil the needs of people at village-level. In many villages, not even one work as per the demand of people could be taken up by the administration for lack of funds.
- Planning in first Grama Sabha is done while the next subsequent Sabhas are held the government fails to deliver, thereby people losing interest in the program participation.