- A swimming pool always looks shallower than it really is, because the light coming from the bottom of the pool bends when it comes out at the surface due to refraction of light.
- A straight stick which is immersed partly in water always looks to be bent at the surface of water, because the light coming from the stick bends when it comes out at the surface due to refraction of light.
- A coin or stone lying at the bottom of a container filled with water appears to be raised because of refraction of light.
- A line or a spot of ink on a paper always appears to be raised when viewed through the glass slab due to the refraction of light.
- Twinkling of stars is due to the refraction of light.
- Optical illusions such as mirage and looming are also produced due to refraction of light.
- Sound - Important Points -Properties, Characteristics, Types, Speed, Production
- Heavy Water- Meaning, Purpose and Heavy Water plants in India
- Hydrogen & its Isotopes - Some properties
- Chemical Names and Chemical Formulas of Useful Compounds
- What is Ore? Type of different ores of everyday used metals
- Define Alloy? Types of Important Alloys
- Important Units of Measurement in Science
- Sound - Multiple Choice Test
- Noble Gases and their Applications - for APPSC, UPSC
- Molecular formulae of important chemical compounds and also their Scientific names.
- Important SCIENTIFIC LAWS ETC.
- SCIENTIFIC INSTRUMENTS