244 Q) On which of the following subjects is the power to legislate vested both in the Union as well as the State Legislatures?
1. It has been defined in the Constitution of India.
2. It includes the seizure of and taking pos-session of polling booths to prevent the orderly conduct of elections.
3. It is also committed when any elector is threatened and prevented from going to the polling station to cast his vote.
4. It has been declared as a cognizable offence punishable by imprisonment.
1. The joint sitting of the two Houses of the Parliament in India is sanctioned under Article 108 of the Constitution.
2. The first joint sitting of Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha was held in the year 1961.
3. The second joint sitting of the two Houses of Indian Parliament was held to pass the Banking Service Commission (Repeat) Bill.
Which of these statements is correct?
Attempt -Indian Constitution Next Quiz Here