Objective: To ensure that every girl child born in the families of white card holders should become a graduate so that they can become a teacher or bank employee or even join the civil services.
- Unveiled by chief minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy for the welfare of the girl child
- belonging to poor families and having white ration cards
- The scheme will be applicable to two girl children of each family.
- The benefits under this scheme will be provided irrespective of them being beneficiaries of the other schemes being implemented for the welfare of the girl child in the state
Topics To Be Read
-The state government will give Rs 1,000 every month to every pregnant woman the moment she conceives till she delivers a baby.
- And if a girl child is born, the mother would be given Rs 2,500 at the time of delivery
- Rs 1,500 every year through Anganwadis till the girl turns 5 years.
- At the time of admission to school: Rs 1,000